The Saline Process is a witness training designed to equip and mobilize Christian healthcare workers as witnesses of the love and reality of Jesus in their place of work. This is not limited to an in-person training, but includes it.
Key elements of the Saline Process are:
- Saline Process Witness Training
The training provides practical tools to help a Christian demonstrate the love and reality of Jesus in healthcare, all with permission, sensitivity and respect. Within the training, five main questions are addressed:
- Why is faith important to healthcare?
- What are the opportunities and barriers to fulfilling God's call?
- What is my role?
- What are the tools I can use to cultivate, sow and harvest?
- Where do we go from here?
The Saline Process training system also includes a Saline Process Training-the-Trainers (SPTTT) course, which equips those previously in the Saline Process to, in turn, train other Christian colleagues in their region or locality.
For more information on local training events, please contact us.