IHS Global Website Terms & Conditions
IHS Global Website Terms & Conditions
- Copyright. All materials on this Website are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. These materials are owned by IHS Global or its partners, or are used with permission of their owners or as otherwise authorized by law. Such materials include, but are not limited to, the photographs, images, illustrations, text, video clips, audio clips, designs, logos, trademarks and other materials contained in this website (“Website Materials”). All rights are reserved. The Website Materials are made available solely for your personal viewing. You may print or reproduce discrete portions of the Website Materials published on this site solely your personal non-commercial use. Except as stated above, you agree not to copy, distribute, publish, or otherwise use the Website Materials for any other purpose without the prior written consent of IHS Global. You also agree to observe the privacy of all other users and not to use the Tribute information of any other user for any commercial, promotional or other purpose.
If you believe in good faith that any content on the IHS Global website infringes your copyright or any other proprietary right, you may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, though we cannot guarantee that any action will be taken as a result of your correspondence. Notices should be sent to email@example.com
- Trademarks. IHS Global™, the IHS Global logo™, Saline™, and Saline Process™ are trademarks, service marks and/or registered trademarks of IHS Global. All other trademarks and service marks that appear on the Platform are the property of their respective owners and are used solely to refer to those companies’ goods and services.
- Links. The IHS Global website may contain links to other Internet sites. These links are not endorsements of those sites and/or any products or services in such sites, and no information in such sites has been endorsed or approved by IHS Global.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability. IHS GLOBAL SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE IHS GLOBAL WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IHS GLOBAL MAKES NO GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER AS TO THE CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, AND/OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE, NOR OF ANY THIRD PARTY POSTINGS, OPINION, STATEMENT, OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE UPON ANY SUCH POSTING, OPINION, STATEMENT, OR OTHER INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- Governing Law And Forum. By accessing this IHS Global website you agree that the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without regard to conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this Website. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts in the Commonwealth of Virginia with respect to such matters, and you hereby consent to extra-territorial service of process, provided, however, that at the election of IHS Global any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or your use of this Website shall be resolved solely by arbitration as set forth in Paragraph 10 below. IHS Global makes no representation that materials on this IHS Global website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Dispute Resolution. Any dispute which the parties cannot resolve by negotiation shall, at the exclusive option of IHS Global, be submitted to arbitration under the rules of the Institute for Christian Conciliation (www.peacemaker.net), or any comparable entity agreed upon in writing by the parties. Any arbitration award issued by the arbitrator shall be final, binding, and enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the IHS Global website must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or be forever waived and barred.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between IHS Global and you with respect to your use of the IHS Global website, and supersedes and extinguishes any and all prior written or oral agreements between IHS Global and you with respect to this subject matter.
- Contact. Please send any notices, comments, or questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
IHS GLOBAL DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS, BUGS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER PROBLEMS IN THIS SITE AND FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED THEREBY. IHS GLOBAL WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY CAUSED IN WHOLE OR PART BY ITS NEGLIGENCE OR CONTINGENCIES BEYOND ITS CONTROL IN PROCURING, COMPILING, INTERPRETING, REPORTING OR DELIVERING IHS Global AND ITS CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL IHS GLOBAL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON THE WEBSITE CONTENT. IHS Global SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES), OTHER THAN DIRECT DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES OR THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF WARRANTIES, PARTS OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.